|20 min||Kevin could be a coordinator for FOLIO usability testing||All|
| 40 mins|| How to implement|| All|| |
- Similar flash testing could be done with librarians in their area of FOLIO – both at Cornell and other member institutions.
- Kevin will come up with a usability testing tool kit to empower others to conduct and record this type of testing.
- The toolkit would have to point out the do’s and don’ts of usability testing, and teach test monitors about user experience.
- He will start testing at Cornell in the next month or so to be sure everything needed is noted in the toolkit.
- Khalilah asked Kevin if he could kick-off and coordinate the testing effort?
- Khalilah will reach out to Five Colleges and Debbie will reach out to Beth German at TAMU to see if they are interested in conducting usability testing and contributing user stories to test.
- If they are interested, KG and DH will provide contact information to Kevin.
- Debbie will also ask Paul Moeller, who represents the A11y SIG on Product Council, to ask for interested parties.
- Testing may need to be tied to a FOLIO programming sprint or the Fall release.
- Small work flows we want to test need to be identified. We should pick something with a pattern that will apply to several areas.