Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Meeting recording: [tbd]

Attendees

Agenda and Notes 

  1. Bugfest 
    1. q4 report: Bug Fest Q4 2019 Report
    2. Bugfest onboarding: Helpful Resources
    3. Discussion: Data source for test
      1. Ideas: Previous testing; current Jira stories; bugfest tasks 
      2. Decision: Start with bugfest tasks clone 
      3. Action: Beth and Khalilah work with Anton Emelianovfor a clone 
  2. Automated Testing
    1. What can be automated? 
    2. Discussion on aria labels (example of "...") 
    3. Action item: Kathy reach out to John Coburn to investigate 
  3. Stories for Backlog 
    1. Example:  UICHKOUT-590 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    2. Discussion: Yes, go ahead and add to backlogs 
  4. Keyboard Navigation 
    1. Results from survey: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fPZh3KUsnf4Nyz2z_eG24imhh_U3IcryT60lse5bVrQ/edit?usp=sharing
  5. #criplib 
    1. Potential collaborators for building an ILS user group  
    2. https://twitter.com/hashtag/criplib 

Next meeting:

  • March 10, 2020 - Bugfest /  Review keyboard shortcut results 
  • April 14, 2020 
  • May 12, 2020 

Action items

Task report

Looking good, no incomplete tasks.