The Accessibility SIG works with developers, product owners, and user interface designers to ensure principles of universal design are embedded in the FOLIO platform and apps from their inception. In order to improve overall accessibility within FOLIO, the Accessibility SIG will
- review design documents and prototypes
- test working code for usability
- raise access issues to assist with the remediation of processes
- make recommendations to how accessibility and usability will be continuously addressed in the FOLIO development cycle.
- FOLIO platform is WCAG 2.1 AA compliant
- Developers, product owners, and user interface designers have the knowledge, the resources, and the tools to validate that features are accessible
- Reporting on current state of the accessibility of the FOLIO platform