Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meetings are held monthly at 9:00am Central U.S. time. (See this time in your time zone.)

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.

Monthly: https://zoom.us/meeting/v5Ipc-6hrTgsdbL7MEQfRwYYW6ZqgyuMBw/ics?icsToken=aa6585e163eab1e71b0dbd1180319a70c08e4855c38a9f4f3edccebb3e60d4b0 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/264479336 

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,264479336# US (New York)

+16699006833,,264479336# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 264 479 336

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adpH5ITcgX 


All meeting notes

TitleCreatorModified
2019-10-08 - Accessibility NotesElizabeth GermanSep 11, 2019
2019-02-28 - Meeting NotesDeborah HamrickJul 11, 2019
2018-02-07 - Meeting NotesJesse KoenneckeMay 27, 2019
2019-04-12 - Power Hour #2Deborah HamrickMay 09, 2019
2018-09-12 - Meeting NotesDeborah HamrickOct 02, 2018
2018-03-07 Meeting notesDeborah HamrickMar 09, 2018
2017-12-06 Meeting notesJesse KoenneckeDec 06, 2017
2017-09-08 Meeting notesJesse KoenneckeSep 08, 2017

Create meeting notes


Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
2018-02-07 - Meeting Notes
  • One of the assumptions we will make with testing is adherence to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 since it is in use internationally, and all recent changes to Section 508 (US Government Accessibility Standards) are aligned with WCAG 2.0.  John Colburn will share this expectation with the programmers.
2018-02-07 - Meeting Notes
  • John Colburn will add links to the Accessibility SIG’s folio Wiki to the documentation for stripes-components for more public exposure for accessibility tools and guidelines.

2018-02-07 - Meeting Notes
  • Need a place to store recordings and Excel commnets to track feedback from future Power Hours.
2019-04-12 - Power Hour #2
  • Khalilah to discuss results with Product Owner
2019-04-12 - Power Hour #2
Darcy Branchini2019-02-28 - Meeting Notes
  • Deborah Hamrick will reach out to Beth German at TAMU to see if she is interested in conducting usability testing
Deborah Hamrick2019-02-28 - Meeting Notes
  • Khalilah Gambrell will reach out to Five Colleges to see if they have someone interested in conducting usability testing
Khalilah Gambrell2019-02-28 - Meeting Notes
  • @Kevin Kidwell will develop a Usability testing toolkit
2019-02-28 - Meeting Notes
  • @Kevin Kidwell wll start testing the toolkit at Cornell in the next month or two
2019-02-28 - Meeting Notes



  • No labels