- Aaron Neslin, Alissa Hafele, Ann Crowley, Buddy Pennington, Dennis Bridges, Dung-Lan Chen, Dwayne Swigert, Emily Robertson, Heather McMillan, Julie Stauffer, Kathleen Norton, Kimberly Pamplin, Kimberly Wiljanen, Kristin Martin, Linh Chang, Lisa Smith, Martina Schildt, Mary Moran, Masayo Uchiyama, Molly Driscoll, Nancy Pelis, Nina Stellmann, Okay Okonkwo, Peter Breternitz, Peter Sbrzesny, rmerrell, Sara Colglazier, Shannon Burke, Steve Selleck, Sven Thomsen, Sylvia Hamann, Victoria Anderson, Winter White
- Reminder: next meeting, Friday, Feb. 3 at 9 am Eastern, "FYRO presentation" by German networks
- (Possibly) Discuss Implementers Topics #80 and continues (Kristin Martin André Hohmann Martina Schildt )
- Provide comparable Invoice line to invoice navigation as POL to PO navigation.
- Recently, I went to look at an invoice in our Chicago FOLIO instance. Our Payments unit is scanning an uploading images directly in FOLIO (so awesome!) under Links & Documents on the Invoice. On the POL, I clicked on the Invoice Line # under "Related Invoice lines. This took me to the invoice line, but not the invoice. When on this page, it's not immediately obvious how to actually view the full invoice (and for me, get to the attached scanned image). I went under the Actions menu, to see if there was a "View Invoice" as there is on the POL to "View PO," but there was nothing. I ended up searching for the invoice to bring it up. My colleague shared with me that if you click the X by invoice line, that will close the line and bring up the invoice, but this isn't at all obvious. Could this have a more intuitive way to navigation from invoice line to invoice (and preferably similar to how it works with PO/POL)?
|:27||Implementers Topic #80||Dennis and Kristin|| |
|:48||Implementers Topic #81||Dennis:|
Andre not here so will discuss another day.
|Implementers Topic # 82||Dennis|
|:55||Implementers Topic # 83||Dennis|