| :09|| Quesnelia - restricting funds to specific locations|| Joe|
- Quesnelia - restricting funds to specific locations
- Will work in conjunction with Acquisitions Units.
- Begin by designating a fund where you plan to add a restrict use by location.
- This will open a location accordion from which you can add locations that are eligible for that specific fund. This will be a multi select with some faceting and filtering available.
- If you select a fund first that is not restricted, then all locations are available.
- If you change the fund assignment, then it will come back and require the proper association. If you edit the fund to make a fund restricted, then it's going to depend on if the po is open or pending. If it is open it will let you continue to pay against it. if it is pending, then it will block it.
- Joe - Does anything think this is something your library will use?
- Kimberly Smith - I think our library would find it interesting from the standpoint of special collections area if they had their own set location. Problem might be in ordering a copy for special collections and one for the stacks at the same time and not being able to put on the same po.
- Lisa Smith - Mich State 12:18 PM
It's interesting. We do have some funds that we want to use only for certain locations.
- Joe - The way this is laid out right now there is no mechanism that restricted funds align with restricted locations at the invoice level. Right now, invoices don't look at locations. Is this a problem for anyone from the invoice side.
- Scott Perry (UChicago) 12:24 PM
To confirm—this can be disabled?
- Joe - You can click the check box,
- Joe: You can reassign the finds from the point of invoicing because those protections aren't there.
- Group had no thoughts on this.