|30 min.||Chris||Follow-up/reflections from WOLFcon|
- Discuss Product Council decision that this group should do gap analysis?
- Which group does the gap analysis, this one, or the larger FOLIO Early Implementers? We think the larger. SIG will also influence. Framework and process to come.Will be important to understand the roles of each group.
- What is our purpose compared to other similar groups - We are OLE partners.A group of similar institutions with many parallels that can divide and conquer issues.
- Considerations of timeline and stages implementations:
- I.e. Could we go with just ERM?
- Likely to need acquisitions and cataloging functionality simultaneously, perhaps other functions tied together as well.
- Concerns about non-FY tied implementation, but not a unanimous concern.
- Timelines for Go/No Go decisions? Varies, dependent on the various V1 release successes and projections
- Coordination and Commiseration as a role for this group.
- What can we expect to gain from larger group? -
- What else came out of WOLFcon that impacts/concerns us?
|5 min.||Chris||Anything else before we go?|
Frequency to meet? - Monthly, with possible others as situations warrant. Monthly for now, Thursdays 1:00 Eastern, noon Central
Agenda items for next meeting:
- How do we structure our implementation teams
- List of subject areas for best practices
Chris will set up next few meetings
Beth will reach out to EBSCO project managers for useful information