|Time||Topic||Lead By||Notes||Action Items|
|:10||About the Group||Holly|
- This is an open group–anyone can join.
- We should allow any sub-groups to be formed–no judgement.
- Important that we not duplicate efforts of other groups.
|:20||Liaising with Sys Ops & Mgt SIG (and its Data Migration Sub-group)||Holly|
- Debra, Tod and Steven already attend Sys Ops & Mgt SIG meetings. Is one of them be willing to be official liaison?
- Does anyone in this group participate in the Data Migration Sub-group? If not, we can recruit someone after we open the meetings up.
- We need to have further discussions with both groups to discuss potential opportunities to work together.
- Tod attends both Sys Ops & Mgt SIG and Data Migration Sub-group meetings so he will start as liaison. Steven will back him up.
|:40||Leadership of Group||Holly|
- Holly won't be a member of this group.
- Someone needs to be the convener.
- Responsibilities include:
- Putting together the meeting agenda.
- Leading the meetings.
- Sending out notes.
- Reporting the weekly status (could delegate this to someone else).
- Karen Newbery has volunteered to be convener.
|:50||FOLIO Working Meeting||Holly|
Need to decide...
- Should group meet in D,C. June 17-19?
- If so, what will group discuss? (Original plan documented here.)
- Many of the implementers will be attending for other meetings.
- Debra, Karen, and others don't have other meetings so would have to come just for that.
- Could have face-2-face on Wednesday (morning preferred) for those there and have Zoom for others.
- Chalmers and GBV are sending people to D.C.
- Discuss more at next meeting.
|:55||First Open Meeting||Holly|
- Ready for April 9 to be the first open meeting?
- Agenda started here.