|Time||Topic||Lead By||Notes||Action Items|
- Brief introductions.
- If you miss a meeting, the recordings are available here.
- Our liaison to the Sys Ops & Mgt SIG and Data Migration Sub-group is Tod.
|:10||About the Group||Karen|
- This is an open group–anyone can join.
- We should allow any sub-groups to be formed–no judgement.
- Important that we not duplicate efforts of other groups.
What is the purpose of the group?
- In general the consensus was the the group should have a higher-level, coordination role
- It's an opportunity to step back from any one domain and look at things broadly
- There's also a desire to build community and identify people who can be resources for implementation
- This group can help facilitate that by providing a venue to ask questions and identifying the right people to answer them
- People should be encouraged to share questions and challenges from the gap analysis and their own implementation activities
|:20||FOLIO Working Meeting||Karen|
Should we plan a meeting Wednesday morning for face to face/Zoom? June 19
- Yes, we will have the majority of group members in attendance, so we will plan to meet.
Some possible goals/topics for the meeting include:
- A round robin of updates from each implementer
- Sharing experiences with installation, testing, mapping, etc.
- Sharing experiences related to data clean up
- Brainstorming ideas for areas that the group can help support
- Identifying tools, documentation, or procedures we can develop
- Identifying tools that can be reused across institutions
- Following up on the feature prioritization/gap analysis
- Setting up a pipeline from the SIGs to the Implementation Group
|:40||What should we tackle first?||Karen|
How is the Feature Prioritization/Gap Analysis for 2019 work being done at your library?
- Most people have one or more groups meeting regularly to discuss issues
- Alabama, Chalmers, and 5 Colleges met in person with EBSCO to talk through the features and are pretty close to done
- FLO had a kick-off meeting with Index Data to review requirements and are now working through the spreadsheet
- Duke has hired three analysts who are currently working on a review
There was a desire for this group to be involved in reviewing the results of the gap analysis and to put together a holistic view of our priorities as a community.
Anya shared that the EBSCO implementers are entering their feature rankings directly into JIRA and have a dashboard to monitor new features coming in:
Chalmers dashboard https://issues.folio.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10505
U of A dashboard https://issues.folio.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10517
FC dashboard https://issues.folio.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10516