The following collaboration tools are the most important when engaging in the FOLIO project:
- FOLIO Slack channels for real-time chat are available at folio-project.slack.com. Request to join the FOLIO Slack channels here. Many project participants use Slack as their primary means of communicating. Check out the various Slack channels to see which are of interest to you.
- FOLIO uses JIRA at issues.folio.org for tracking FOLIO tasks and bugs. The account you set up in JIRA is the same account you will use to edit Confluence (our wiki, which you are using right now).
- Sign up for e-lists of interest at ole-lists.openlibraryfoundation.org.
- Email your Google account name to Anne Highsmith and she will arrange for you to have access to the Open Library Foundation Google Drive named OLF_Shared. This is where all FOLIO project-related files are stored.
Sites to be aware of:
This is the official FOLIO website, It contains event information and project updates, among other things. If you click on the orange Join the Community button, you can sign up for the monthly newsletter.
You are using the wiki right now! The front page includes the following useful information:
- Important Documents/Links section, which includes these direct links-
- Webinar Forums section, which includes information about upcoming FOLIO Forums plus a link to YouTube recordings of past Forums
- Demo Sites section, which includes links to various test and demo sites allowing you to give FOLIO a try
- Upcoming Release section, which includes the release milestones and links to information about what is included in the release