- Calendar of FOLIO Meetings and Events
- FOLIO Roadmap
- Community Resources
- FOLIO Graphics and Branding Resources
FOLIO Product Council
The FOLIO Product Council, also called the SIG of SIGS, will act on behalf of the OLE Community and FOLIO partners to express and champion priorities in the development of the FOLIO Library Service Platform, and ensure the relevance and cohesiveness of the FOLIO project.
Special Interest Groups
A Special Interest Group (SIG) consists of practitioners from libraries and services providers that are interested in contributing to a specific functional area of the FOLIO platform. The currently active SIGs are:
- Metadata Management
- Resource Management
- User Management
- Resource Access
- Forum Facilitators
- Internationalization SIG
How to join in the work of a SIG
SIGs are open to anyone, and details about each SIG can be found at the links above. Once there, look for these places to participate:
- The SIG's public discussion category on Discuss. Look for the "Communications Channels" in the SIG's home page right sidebar.
- The SIG's Slack channel. More information on joining Slack, see the FOLIO Communications Spaces document.
- Most SIGs hold a periodic meeting on WebEx. Look for the "Meetings" heading in the SIG's home page right sidebar.
- Contact the SIG's convener(s). Look for the "SIG Convener" heading in the SIG's home page right sidebar.
Creating a SIG
FOLIO Special Interest Groups can be created by anyone. See the Special Interest Groups page for more information.
This Week in FOLIO
Calendars with a related space are easier to find and use. Find out why, and set related spaces.
- EDIT THE CALENDAR
Customise the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- RESTRICT THE CALENDAR
Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- ADD AN EVENT
The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.#legIndex/#totalLegs
Recently updated wiki pages
- No labels