- Sprint Goal / Focus
- Sprint Capacity
- Review sprint candidates
- Agree technical approach / define key implementation tasks
- Finalise estimates / costings
- Confirm sprint scope
- Confirm first actions
- Review Retro Board (10 mins)
- Voting (2 mins)
- Discussion (15 mins)
- Summary Actions (3 mins)
Sprint Goal / Focus
- ERM eHoldings Integration
- Sprint: 60
- Quarter: 2019 Q2
- Start Monday 25 March, 2pm UK
- Finish Monday 8 April, 10am UK
Team Availability: Schedule
Notes / Exceptions:
- Kurt Nordstrom joins the team (15h/wk): will be spending getting setup
- Owen Stephens: not available Tue/Wed (week1)
- Ian Ibbotson availability TBC
- Martina Schildt joins for test planning
- Steve Osguthorpe unavailable for Sprint 61, so limited capacity for back-end tasks then.
Implementation tasks should be entered directly into the JIra issue.
|Feature ID||Issue ID||Sprint Backlog?|
Notes / Estimates
|Y||Nothing blocking this from happening.|
|Y||Must be done before ERM-109|
Must be done after ERM-110
Needs eHoldings to complete work to demonstrate end-to-end.
Almost done, as carried over from Sprint 59. Claudia Malzer is working on integration tests.
FE: 8h (Claudia)
FE: 35h (break and fix), list (4h), view (routing refactor 25h), delete (2h). edit (15h)
Front-end changes routing and data fetching methods. Significant refactor as the Stripes components needed is changing (SearchAndSort). As such, there is significant uncertainty in FE estimates.
The functionality will be delivered across multiple sprints.
|Y||Triage required, but depending on how much effort, this may not be worthwhile, as the refactor from ERM-82 could make this redundant.|