|Week Before||10am-11am Backlog Grooming||2pm Candidate Release||Candidate Review|
10:30am - 10:45am Sprint Turnover
2pm-3:30pm Sprint Planning
|2:15pm - 3pm |
|2||3pm-3:45pm Mid-Sprint Review||2:15pm - 3pm |
|5pm QA Cutoff||2pm Review Cutoff|
|Week After||11am-1pm Complete Sprint |
(Release and Close)
Before the Sprint
Product Owner and Scrum Master review upcoming candidates that are Ready for Backlog Review.
Product Owner prioritises issues to write up and get Ready for Development.
Any issues in current sprint that are not going to be completed at this point are reallocated to the backlog or a future sprint.
Product Owner ensures next sprint backlog in Jira has the correct new issue candidates.
Lead developers review candidate issues as presented in Jira, adding:
- expected task breakdown for technical approach to be taken
- note of patterns, code base examples and known or expected gotchas
- questions for PO to clarify
During the Sprint
- Team confirms availability / capacity
- Product owner confirms issue outcomes
- Lead developers confirm approach and expected task sequence
- Developers confirm estimate
- Team confirms sprint backlog commitment
Walkthrough / demo
- Confirm current sprint issue status
- What to release
- What to rollover
- What to backlog
- Confirm next sprint candidates
Purge test data