- Fundamentals of the Community webinar today: 59 registrants, 34 attendees.
- Continue discussion on Welcome and Onboarding series – Spreadsheet
- Videos to be tagged with #FOLIOMemberOnboarding in the description of the YouTube video, which will show up in a link that look like https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/FOLIOMemberOnboarding. For each video, also add "For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Fundamentals of the community: Now public.
- Introduction to SIGs: Presentation and Script; Now public.
- Common Terminology: Peter hasn't started working on yet
- Communication Channels: Now public.
- Development structure: Presentation and Script; Now public.
- Institutional Membership: have volunteers from community council
- Project Roles:
- Previous Onboarding discussion notes:
- Starting with the spreadsheet, we confirmed who would moderate each session. We also identified two that we would turn into FOLIO Forums, with the remainder being short (5-10 minute) recordings that were part of an "Onboarding" series.
- If you haven't already done so (way to go, Paul!), contact the person identified as the speaker to tell them what we're planning. Rachel Fadlon will be in touch with Community Council to get someone(s) for the first session and work with Eric Hartnett (the host for that session) on arrangements.
- The introduction and concluding remarks in a Google Doc
- Removed Shanghai Public Library—they are presenting at WOLFcon. See previous minutes for its last entry in the "Forum Plans" table.
It has been a while since a review of the circulation apps was done and there are some exciting things happening. Peter Murrayto ask the RA POs what they think about doing a demo now.
20200422: They will talk about it at one of their upcoming meetings now that they have restarted Zoom calls.
20200701: Peter to check in with RA and UM about demoing circ/users, since we haven't had this in a while.
New Implementers, round 2
Rachel Fadlon to start working on.
|Review Idea Bank|