What did we do well?
- 2021 has been stated. Happy New Year.
- Yuliia is joined the team
- UC has been demoed at System demo. First phase development has been finished, Great job!!!
- Changing of development priorities.
- Back end backlog is good for now
What should we have done better?
- 7 tickets has been added to Q3 2020 hotfix. Too much
- mod-user-import has not been released at major release cycle and additional defects has been identified. Stabilization feature has been added. Need to find responsible team for this module
- Team has misunderstanding regarding amount of work with cataloging
- Meeting timings was changed in unpredictable manner
Work on improvement of integration tests
Spend more time for testing
- Password development took longer than usual. Are there ways for the entire team to better understand complexity and level of effort to help with backlog prioritization? → Break down all tasks and not hide non-functional work at functional stories → Team
- Several issues has been identified at Honeysuckle, need to verify clean setup also → Oleksii Petrenko
- Add more resources to scratch env → Oleksii Petrenko
- Verify multi tenancy during release preparation period → Oleksii Petrenko
- Caused additional challenges with rancher env setup → Reach out to Stanislav Miroshnichenko
- Not clear how to work with permissions (Workaround is used for now) → Stanislav Miroshnichenko
- DT - In general module releases went well, but one issue (with logging) was not payed attention to immediately. This led to additional patch releases of several modules/libraries - Move to Release retrospective → Oleksii Petrenko
- Additional time is required for get practice with Rancher for successful roll out → Team
- Rancher service should put some notifications regarding resources stopping and allocation. Reach out to Sergiy Vysotskiy and Stanislav Miroshnichenko → Oleksii Petrenko
- 50% Validate prepared stories quicker when it is deployed to Snapshort environment → Khalilah Gambrell Patty Wanninger
- Issue with MOD-USER-IMPORT: Expectation of user is contradict with team's one
- Validate requirements by User Management SIG group or PO(Ian Walls) from MOD-USER-IMPORT before presenting them to the team → Khalilah Gambrell
- Bugfix release cause misunderstanding when working with different jira projects and different git projects.
- Post new process instruction to Spitfire channel
- Need stabilize release process
- Prepare possible plan for extending current testing approach → Denys Bohdan Maksym Dryha Vladyslav Velytskyi
- Verify affected areas manually → Team
- Report issues to stripes team while development → Team
- Check all acceptance criteria while dev testing → Team, Khalilah Gambrell
- Sync with BE team and dependency detection → Team
- Part of definition of done (Include accessibility testing to testing activities by FE team) → Oleksii Petrenko
- Run accessibility checker more frequently and include it to CI pipeline (Run once in the sprint by FE team) → FE team
- Clarify more carefully hidden scenarios in acceptance criteria → Team, Khalilah Gambrell
- Create stories more carefully to avoid situation that we missed some at the end → Team, Khalilah Gambrell
- Include to release preparation plan interface update for 2 weeks before release deadline (Bump up latest version of interfaces were too later) → Oleksii Petrenko