What did we do well?
- Denis got quick approval from TC
- back-end team quickly updated modules to RMB
- Sherzod smoosly finished onboarding
What should we have done better?
- Approve from TC for back-end module in Orchid
- code-freeze for folio-spring-base lib should be moved 1 Sprint earlier // talk to Oleksii P
- extra not essential work for updating Spitfire modules to version with backward compatibility (folio-spring-base)
- Natalia Zaitseva to track Java 17 update for Orchid
- note for back-end: due to new Rancher env we need to remember not modify existing db scripts but add new ones
- more proactive position on groomings/standups from back-end team.