User Story/Bug/Task can be added to Sprint only if it conforms to the following criteria of Definition of Ready:
1. Requirements are clearly expressed by PO or any other reporter
- Front-end User Stories to be written (usually by PO) according to the format outlined at "Development Backlogs → User stories" section.
- Back-end Stories to be written (usually by Dev team) according to the template as outlined below (if applicable) and should contain as many details as possible.
- Bugs to be written according to the template.
2. Backlog Item must be linked to a corresponding UXPROD feature.
3. Backlog item is reviewed/groomed and well understood by dev team;
4. Acceptance criteria are clearly defined and confirmed by PO and dev team;
5. Estimation in Story Points is added;
6. There are no blockers, dependencies, prerequisites preventing the team from completion of the item; any dependencies must be clearly identified via linked issues (has to be done before, has to be done after, has to be done together with, is blocked by).
7. Story should conform to INVEST requirements (if possible):