Spike objective: show note pop-up on the Users/Check out app based on the flags
Spike goal: define a way to inform applications about showing a note pop-up
Extend an existing note schema by allowing users to set up an additional properties. As a result we will have a note with properties for applications. Once Users/Check out application gets note with specific property, it decides to show a note to user.
Proposed property values by app:
- Users app - popUpOnUser
- Check out app - popUpOnCheckOut
- Simple solution with not much changes needed.
- Filtering: should be investigated
"popUpOnUser", "popUpOnCheckOut" tags considered as a specific case for marking notes and will not be stored to the "tags" table from the mod-tags. It means that on
request, user will receive set of tags shared across FOLIO and they will not include pop-up tags for Users/Check out app.
- Tags proposed for this solution will be known only for UI.
Questions & Answers:
|1||Will it be needed to search on those apps to find pop-up notes ?|
- Extend existing note schema to add tags (Back-end mod-notes) - - MODNOTES-165Getting issue details... STATUS
- Update Note pop-up by adding checkboxes for Users/Check out app (Front-end) - - UINOTES-97Getting issue details... STATUS
- Support note pop-up for Users app by tag (Front-end) - - UIU-2008Getting issue details... STATUS
- Support note pop-up for Check out app by tag (Front-end) -