The main goal of the spike is to propose a structure of performance tests for mod-kb-ebsco-java module.
Proposed structure to modularize tests
The following article of Modularize test practices describes couple approaches, which can be implemented for our case.
Here is the scenario
Here is the list of sections which can be re-used across the tests
- User Login part - to save user token for future use in tests
- Save RMAPI Config – to save the current configuration for RM API from environment that is being tested
- Set RMAPI Config - to update environment with RM API configuration associated with the tests
- Restore RMAPI Config - to restore prior settings for RM API Configuration.
- Set up user permission kb-ebsco.all for the current user
- Tear down user permission kb-ebsco.all for the current user