FOLIO's implementation of Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting for harvesting bibliographic data in XML format and enriched with predefined data from holdings and item records.
- GetRecord – to retrieve an individual metadata record.
- Identify – to retrieve repository information (ex. name, version).
- ListIdentifiers – to retrieve only records headers (identifiers).
- ListMetadataFormats – to retrieve the available metadata formats.
- ListRecords – to retrieve actual metadata records
- Marc21 - for harvesting bibliographic records only
- marc21_withholdings – for harvesting holdings and items data in addition to bibliographic records.
To work with OAI-PMH module your user must have related permission: “Settings (OAI-PMH): Display list of settings pages” and/or “Settings (OAI-PMH): Can view and edit settings”.
"Settings (OAI-PMH): Display list of settings pages" - user can view all oai-pmh settings, but "Save" button is disabled. User can see the message "You lack necessary permissions to edit OAI-PMH settings. Please, contact the system administrator."
"Settings (OAI-PMH): Can view and edit settings" - user can view all oai-pmh settings and "Save" button is enabled if field is modified.