The team for a specific region or language may create a wiki page to coordinate the translation and localization efforts. Create the page as a sub page of this page here, or use a regional SIG wiki area.
The FOLIO translation glossary on lokalise.com lists frequently used expressions. lokalise.com uses it to offer translation suggestions.
The glossary ensures consistent translations. Teams should add a section to their wiki area that explains the decisions published in the glossary to help new translators understanding and following them.
Some regions or languages have created a Slack channel or a Special Interest Group (SIG).
- Australia / New Zealand SIG Home
- Brasil SIG Home
- #canada Slack channel
- German language D-A-CH SIG
- #folio-españoles-sig Slack channel
- Italia SIG Home
- #folio-polska Slack channel, FOLIO w Polsce / FOLIO in Poland
- #folio_sweden Slack channel
- 日本 SIG Home