Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

please put an 'x' next to your name in the list below the "Discussion items" if you are attending. Thanks!

Recordings

Recordings of meetings can be found in the Metadata_Management_SIG > Recordings folder on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7G8S7WF6N20YUM4My1oRTIxSHM

Discussion items

Congratulations to Dracine

Dracine is the new FOLIO Product Council chair-elect - Congratulations!


 

Product Council Update


EBSCO updated the group about resourcing and their involvement in the project. They are committed for the next fiscal year. They are focusing on their customer's needs. Impact on Round 4 libraries is not expected. EBSCO 20/21 Commitments

No FOLIO forum this month, but will be one in July about the LDP.

Consortia SIG: Lloyd reported that the Consortia SIG talked about developing a central cataloging app for consortium. A single cataloging app for multiple consortium is being conceived. This could grow into an open source bibliographic utility

Documentation phase planning. PC minutes discuss these plans - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N0MihUlY3VdrQN5j7Ep2KZFP3ockFmLWniLCGuEmfMo/edit

MSU is live.  Patty reported that it was "blessedly anti-climatic" - Bugs - "rule of 10" for picklist caused a problem with showing needed locations. MSU will complete their fiscal year in Innovative. They will start Folio acq July 1. Their fund structure is built. They are going to wait for Goldenrod to order. Waiting to be able to overlay a record. They have integration with self-check.


Item Status subgroup update

Wrapped up discussions concerning Permissions, Custom item status, and Changing item status for item record.

Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_MF97KLYUkswkljcK1pQqffV2ix76c3QiK9ZoKiznQ8/edit#slide=id.g873578d238_0_20

Recommended page: Item State in FOLIO - https://wiki.folio.org/x/vwQuAg


Subgroup & other updates?

Data Import: good successful tests of Updates for Instances, Holdings, Items this week. Ann-Marie Breauxadding more tests for creating and updating records to TestRail. Let her know if you want to help test during BugFest.

If testing data import, see Batch Import meeting: Data Import (formerly Batch Loader) Subgroup - Ann-Marie gives a great demo on building profiles.

Future MM meetings (ongoing)

Add ideas here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u1tvfVxn6i3fTImrWWCYHlh7RT5cf3_G7YgDuxKob4M/edit


present?

Name

Organization


Aaron TrehubAuburn
xAnn-Marie BreauxEBSCO

Ann KardosUMass Amherst

x

Charlotte WhittIndex Data

Christie ThomasChicago
    Christin Seegerthbz

Colin Van AlstineSmith (FC)

Damian Biagi

Dennis BridgesStacks
xDennis ChristmanDuke University
     Douglas ChorpitaGoethe Uni Frankfurt
xDracine HodgesDuke University
regrets

Felix Hemme

ZBW

Filip Jakobsen
xJacquie SamplesDuke University

Jason KovariCornell

Jenn ColtCornell

Jennifer EustisUMass Amherst

Jessica JaneckiDuke University

Kristen WilsonIndex Data
xLaura WrightCornell

Lisa FurubottenTexas A&M

Lisa McCollLehigh University

Lisa SjögrenChalmers

Lynn Whittenberger
xMagda ZacharskaEBSCO
xMartina Schildt

VZG


Nancy Lorimer

Stanford


Natascha OwensChicago

Niels Erik Nielsen

Patty WanningerEBSCO

Rita AlbrechtHeBIS-Verbundzentrale

Sara ColglazierMHC/5C

Tiziana Possemato

Theodor Tolstoy

EBSCO


Wayne Schneider

Index Data