This page contains historical data from the Overall Status Update table on the FOLIO Q4 2018 Weekly Status Report
|Date||Product Owner||Notable Risks, Issues and/or Changes|
Moved all issues relating to Invoicing to Q12019 as they are not priority for the upcoming go-live. Focus will shift to Receiving.
Moved issues relating to Finance
At Risk/Will Split
- UXPROD-861 Work slowing on Finance app means the remainder of this task may need to be postponed or split.
- UXPROD-189 Activity log is not needed for upcoming go live and may need to be postponed to make room for other work.
- UXPROD-1026 Will split into respective modules to as work is focused on Orders, Vendor and Receiving for Q4
Adding to Q4 but at risk depending on capacity
- UXPROD-187, UXPROD-186 Recent meetings with early adopters have Identified these as a higher priority than the finance application.
- Removed Manual Transfer Fee/Fine UXPROD-1117 (and the related settings UXPROD-986 and report UXPROD-839) from Q4 2018 after Chalmers University downgraded their ranking of these features. Will focus instead on bugs and tasks related to implemented features (in addition to implementing new features manual patron blocks and user permissions).
- Moved UXPDROD-1124, UXPROD-1125, UXPROD-1126, and UXPROD-1220 from Q4 2018 to Q1 2019. These features are for adding tags functionality to various types of acquisitions and data import records.
- Split Requests Permissions into Requests Permissions (Simple) (UXPROD-1279, targeted for Q4) and Requests Permissions (Advanced/Action-Based) (UXPROD-236). This is because:
- We need to get at least a basic requests permission functioning for Chalmers. The more granular permissions can wait.
- Also, since the basic permission is UI-only, we should be able to squeeze it in given the UI devs are often blocked on backend work
- Finally, the more granular/advanced requests permissions are (to some extent) blocked awaiting "Action-Based Permissions" design and implementation (FOLIO-1504)
- Added Requests: access to list of requests via links in the item detail and user detail (UXPROD-235) to Q4 as it was UI-only and we had excess UI dev capacity on the Core team while blocked awaiting backend work.
- Split Permissions into Permissions (Simple) (UXPROD-238, targeted for Q4) and Permissions (Advanced/Action-Based) (UXPROD-1251)
- Still finalizing UI screens for Data Import mappings and logs.
- Many revisions/refinements to overall Data Import architecture document and diagrams, based on feedback from Lead Architects.
- Discussions with several related POs & Dev teams to determine responsibility for cross-app issues (e.g. File upload, ISBN handling rules)
- Have added some ui-only stories to the Core team backlog which weren't originally targeted for Q4 because UI developers were blocked awaiting backend support: 118 issues
- Requests - Have implemented a simple filter of the Requests app for a v1 requests queue ( UIREQ-122). Dedicated request queue page (UIREQ-112) has been deferred
- Locations and service points
- Switching direction of the relationship. No longer support adding locations to service points. Instead, service points will be added to locations (to ensure each location has at least one primary SP)
- May have time to pick up some of the lower priority UX improvements for Location CRUD, as they are UI only and many other stories are blocked awaiting backend support: UIORG-92, UIORG-93, UIORG-94, UIORG-117.
4 new features added since last week.
I have been working with Zak on a Q3 2018 bug (UIU-662) that appears to only happen on my laptop--we still want to figure out why because I need to be able to test with my laptop plus other FOLIO users may encounter the same problem. The UNAM developers are working on small bug fixes and tasks while Kimie designs the Patron Block and Transfer screens.