Attendees: Khalilah Gambrell, Charlotte Whitt Brooks Travis Owen Stephens Gill Osguthorpe Kimie Kester Tiewei Liu Dennis Bridges Stephanie Buck Holly Mistlebauer Erin Nettifee Oleksii Petrenko John Coburn Anya Arnold
|Announcements ||15 minutes|
- Open call for anyone to make an announcement
- Bugfest is next week! Bug Fest R3 2021 Kiwi timeline. Claiming tests began October 11th.
- Lotus development begins October 11th
- Oleksii will create a confluence page for the use of Release field
- Oleksii presented Lotus dashboard of planned work
- Helps with predictability for what can be completed in a release
- POs discussed how to break down RTL/JEST work across features
- Record view > Edit UX improvement
- Streamline Accordions UX patterns
|30 minutes |
- Gill presenting proposed changes to navigating and editing information via accordions
- Supporting anchors to find what you are looking for...
- Potentially change Notes helper app to add/edit a note within a form
- Questions how to introduce significant changes to app to prevent User Shock
- App dropdown > What's new and help?
- Improve awareness
- Display buttons on Accordion header
- Not displaying Empty accordion - ERM implemented in Iris
- Restrictions of rows (tenant level) - ERM implemented in Iris
- Homework for POs
- Review Gill's ppt
- What do you think of these patterns?
- Which patterns should be applied across FOLIO
- Charlotte: applies to prev/next pagination