|10 min||Quick service point and loan policy questions|
- Which features require a service point? Check out, Check in, Loans (entire page or perhaps just some of the functions like renew)? Requests?
- How many service points might an administrator have access to? Would making the list scrollable as shown here be sufficient to handle the expected numbers? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kh2Oxu5lwTpacnK0627Cxd1Cl2q6616X/view
- Adam Shire's idea for preventing gaps in Fixed Due Date Schedules:
- What if only the first FDDs date range had an editable start date and subsequent date ranges would use the prior date range's end date as their start date. In this case you'd probably want the UI to make it easy to add a new date range between existing ones (rather than just adding one on to the end).
- Mockup of current functionality for reference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ee_LUTucOncX3UtBd4wRVekew3ogfwp/view?usp=sharing