- Emma Boettcher
- Mark Canney
- Jana Freytag
- David Bottorff
- William Weare
- Rameka Barnes
- Cheryl Malmborg
- Sean Thomas
- Wendy Wilcox
- Kimie Kester
- Sharon Wiles-Young
- David Larsen
- Cate Boerema
- Darcy Branchini
- Anya Arnold
- Adam Shire
- Kai Sprenger
|10min||Recently returned & shelving lag time|
|45min||Item states display (discussion)|
Shelving lag time – should be configured with the service location.
Item Status – comprised of three components (availability, needed for, process); how to display?
- Show availability status
- Show ‘Needed for’ component next to availability, with links out other apps (if possible)
- Show ‘Process,’ with links out to other apps (if possible)
- Show dates applied next to each component
In showing the data associated with all the item status components, we must keep in mind the need to minimize visual clutter. When is it desirable (or necessary) to show less information in the interests of reducing visual clutter?
- On the Check in screen
- On the Loans list screen (don’t need to see process component). On the open loans screen, we can select which columns to display (which should reduce clutter) but we can’t yet re-sequence the columns.
- We would like availability and process separated; if this presents design difficulties, we can revisit. This principle should apply to all screens for consistency.
- How much info to display for ‘needed for’? Might want format type/loan type (?). Also, only the first ‘needed for’ should be displayed, with an ellipsis (or other clickable indicator) to get to remaining needed-for entries.