|20min||Inventory||Item based inventory search|
Approval of proposed item search in inventory
|15min||Reports||Emma Boettcher||In transit report|
confirm that this report is exported from Inventory, and determine definition of destination service point for report
|20min||Notices||Darcy Branchini||Review notice triggering events and tokens for automated fee/fine||confirm use cases, triggering events and tokens to support this feature.|
|Planned Release (if known)|
|Loans||Emma Boettcher||In transit report: distinguish destination service point from request pickup service point. Define destination service point as the service point the item was sent to as a result of its last check in. Export In transit report from Inventory||Permissions for reports emerged in discussion.|
Item based inventory search:
- Small Group meeting topics: search box, filters and item segment
- What we want to have: Segmented control (like in Finance app, Orders app), default unfolded filter options (further description see also: UIIN-758)
- No advanced search for mvp but query language search (UIIN-724)
- For now: multi column list for results, long term: see philips ux prototype
- Item segment (UIIN-761) (requirements were discussed in the smallgroup) please comment on the slides/questions:
- Search terms - on Item search
- Order of the filters
- Other observations, comments ideas
- Filters can be very long lists, but a search box with just the first few results should be good
In transit report:
- If an item is in transit and a request is made on it from another service point, should the service point also be exported? And the destinations service point?
- David: you would want to have the service point where the item was before/last and the destination service point
- Info: last send in transit to, Pick-up service point for request
- from where should the report be run?
- Check-in-app, inventory
- Would be helpful to have automatical reports - but this is not going to happen soon
- Should we cut the patron information and have it in inventory or do we keep them and leave it in check-in?
- there is just patron group in the report so it can be in the inventory app
Review notice triggering events and tokens for automated fee/fine:
- first fee/fine notices upon return or different notice send out?
- optional would be good
- for some german libraries it is the case, that every book in the third reminder circle is on the third printed notice
- would you want a seperate notice for overdue and recalled?
- yes (I didn't get this one could someone please add it?, Thanks)