|20min||Request whitelist||-Review wireframe for whitelist configuration and get initial feedback|
Q2 2019 Requests Discussions PPT (with this topic and more): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hNYBxUdy3pGKKpo5BkY7bJFfBEVdEG1idCecY1xVwko/edit?usp=sharing
|15min||Anonymized loans||Emma Boettcher||Given fields on user record that are currently in place, how should this appear? |
Given proposed fields on user record (statistical code/affiliation, custom fields), to what extent are these fields helpful to show on an anonymized loan (as opposed to just in reporting)
|20min||Notice /item history||Continuation of conversation around patron notice reports||Determine needs for patron and item notification history.|
- Review wireframe for whitelist configuration and get initial feedback: Please see Cate’s very fine summary of this discussion on the outcome table.
- Anonymized loans: Emma lead the discussion of what sort of statistical information should be available when a loan has been anonymized. It was agreed that we like consistent screens and so no additionally information should be on the patron screen. However, we all want this information for reporting and trouble shooting. We agreed that it was okay if that information was “only 1 click” away. We do not know what the GDRP will need and this should be investigated. Please see Emma’s very fine summary of our discussion.
- Notice/Item History: A good discussion with examples of circ logs from Aleph and Illiad to demonstrate what such a long could look like. Please see Cate’s very fine summary of our discussion.
- Bug: Currently there is a bug in the request screen that duplicates each entry, making it very unwieldly. For now, it would be easier for developers if only those transactions that change the due date are listed with the assumption that a circ log exists and we can get to it.
- Thanks from Deb! Many thanks to Andrea for her leadership of this SIG. Also thanks to David, Cheryl and Mark for sharing their Ole experience with us, keeping us from making the same mistake twice. Thanks to the PO’s for their efforts on the RA-SIG’s behalf. And many many thanks to you all. I have really enjoyed working with you in this very transformative experience. I know you will knock it out of the park!
Aleph patron history
Aleph Item history
ILLiad patron notificationsThese are not loan related notices, they are system action (e.g. registration, block) notices.
ILLiad transaction historyn.b. each ILLiad 'item' is unique to a given patron
|Planned Release (if known)|
|e.g. loans, fees/fines||Name||e.g. Q4 2018, Q1 2019||Clearly stated decision|
Reviewed wireframes for configurable whitelist:
|Requests||Cate Boerema||Q2 2019|
Revisited decision about which requests should display in the loan action history table:
|Loans||Emma Boettcher||Q2 2019|