- Andrea Loigman
- Kelly Drake
- Darcy Branchini
- David Bottorff
- Cornelia Davis
- Rameka Barnes
- Kim Ammons
- Kai Sprenger
- Sharon Wiles-Young
- Emma Boettcher
- Erin Nettifee
- Cheryl Malmborg
- Joanne Leary
- Cate Boerema
- Catherine Smith
- Donna Minor
- Elizabeth Chenette
- Kimie Kester
- Magda Zacharska
- Mark Canney
- Anya Arnold
- William Weare
|5 min||Housekeeping||Andrea Loigman|
|15min||Check-in||Emma Boettcher||Anonymizing loans at check in||For those anonymizing loans at check in, what's gained by anonymizing at check in while preserving link to patron details?|
|15min||Items||Emma Boettcher||Re-ranking item-related features, con't.||Review for gap analysis (re)ranking on UXPROD features for items|
|25min||Requests & Locations||Cate Boerema||Re-ranking request and location related features,||Review and discuss request and location feature rankings to ensure they are ranked correctly. Specifically, I'd like to discuss this feature: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UXPROD-1416|
|Planned Release (if known)|
|Workflow||Name||e.g. Q4 2018, Q1 2019||Erin, Darcy. Andrea and David will form a group to flesh out workflow examples|
Andrea Loigman , not sure what next steps are for this.
Emma will summarize conversation to the RA mailing list.
- UXPROD-113 - fulfilling delivery requests - attempting to thin-thread this, but still really need as basic support for MVP.
- UXPROD-1808 - Basic CRU - note that cancelling is a separate feature. Note that cancelling feature is at the bottom of ranking - did not mark it as PO/MVP. So ability to cancel would be controlled by ability to edit request. So Edit / Cancel is kind of like one feature, in workaround.
- UXPROD-1242 - manually reordering request queue. Only workaround would be to cancel and reorder requests in order you want them. Manual work, and confusing notices.
- Discussion - at Chicago, patron default is stored in VUFind.
- Displaying patron note would be a discovery-layer choice.
- UXPROD-1636 - Hold shelf expiration date respect closed library days. pickup date is not looking at whether library is closed.
- Workaround would probably be in notice - link to library calendar in notice.
- UXPROD-923 - Requests pick list - high rank, bumped down, because of availability of requests CSV file.
- Darcy has separate uxprod for pickup slips.
- UXPROD-1320 - downgraded until custom item statuses are implemented.
- UXPROD-925 - hold shelf expired - there is already a hold shelf clearance csv implemented, so this might be meant.
- UXPROD-1366 - requester name on check-in modal.
- UXPROD-1613 - disallow requests by inactive users. Request pop-up allows inactive users.
- UXPROD-1056 - this has a lot of overlap with the circ log. Emma is the PO for that feature, and having initial developer convos.
- UXPROD-926 - same thing as others - everything needed for this is in requests.csv, so ranking bumped down.
- UXPROD-985 - auto-generate location codes and configure location display options.
- This group is going to have to come up with language we can agree on for existing modals. They have pretty generic language. Andrea - can someone send us the language for review.
- UXPROD-1630 - pre-check request policy when requests are created and/or moved.
- UXPROD-1416 - location and service point CRUD enhancements.