|5min||Housekeeping and announcements||Andrea Loigman|
|20min||Requests||Requests on new statuses||Fill out request type matrix for statuses claim returned, declared lost, withdrawn, long missing, lost and paid, withdrawn|
|20min||Claim returned/lost||Emma Boettcher||Claim returned and declared lost: allowed actions||Confirm prevent/allow/allow through override response for loans actions like change due date|
|15min||Item display||Cate Boerema||Call number in item display||Get RA input on call number in item display|
|Planned Release (if known)|
|Loans||Emma Boettcher||Prevent change due date for declared lost, aged to lost, and claim returned. Prevent renewal for claim returned; allow renewal with override for aged to lost and declared lost|
It shouldn't be possible to request items with these states:
See updated whitelist here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jaID-HGft3q4YzJq6Ycy2ejWByAIvou3Zyyw4ko87YI/edit#gid=0
David Larsen - Asked everyone to inform their Reporting SIG representative the need to have the patron ID included in the GDPR compliancy.
Cate Boerema - Requests- Request Type Matrix
- Should Hold, Recall, Rush Recall, Page, and ASR statuses be applied to items that are Declared Lost, Aged to Lost, Lost and Paid, and Long Missing. Group decided NO to all
Emma Boettcher - Claim returned/lost - Discussed Loan actions for new statuses for claim returned, declared lost and aged to lost items
- Declared lost for new statuses- Question of whether or not to allow change for Aged to lost items status. Decided to allow change of status but do not add new fees unless no fees exist already.
- Change due date for new statuses- Questioned whether or not to allow a change of due date to Aged to lost items. Before changing the due date to lost items one should check to see if new due date is outside of aged to lost threshold. If so, change the status and handle fines according to fee/fine policy for renewing aged to lost items. If not, do not change status of fines.
- Renewals for new statuses - Changed Claim returned from allow through override to Prevent. No renewals for Claim returned items.
Cate Boerema - Item display - Call number in item display - Discussed
- Display of Call Number block on circulation screen for type, prefix, call number, volume, enumeration, chronology and copy number. Call Number accordion is the same as the Location accordion. Does this need to be moved to the top of the Item Data Record?
- Is the Holdings Call Number data needed as it is the same as the Item Call Number data.
- How effective is the Call Number block on the Item Data Record? Would be useful in quick look so should it be located in both the Item data block and Call Number block?
- Suggestion to have the title (instance) information at the very top of the record be displayed in bold as it is currently not easily seen.
- Need to be able to copy and paste information displayed in the Item data block.
- Comment that the entire Item data page is hard to read and navigate.
- Cate suggested putting together a survey to decide where we want sections to be on the Item data page.
- The display of items on this page is complicated and will need to be discussed in more detail.