#spring-force Slack channel
GitHub - folio-org/folio-spring-base: This is a library (jar) that contains the basic functionality and main dependencies required for development FOLIO modules using Spring framework.
Maintain project and support features that involved at OKAPI
What should not be added to folio-spring-base library
Not to make library heavy. All additional dependency should be moved to business logic modules. Should not introduce duplicated features provided by spring.
What could be added to folio-spring-base library
Standard OKAPI headers to extract UserID
Support for CQL query transformation to jpa criteria
Folio execution context
How to contribute to folio-spring-base library
Create separate Jira ticket and describe required changes. Then assign ticket to PO and team lead to further review.
Who is involved?
|Workload, h per sprint|
|Product Owner||Jakub Skoczenemail@example.com|
Roles and responsibilities
- Defines initial user stories and identifies scope
- Get approval from Spring Force development team & architect for proposed scope
- Reviews user stories with the team to ensure their completeness and correctness
- Clarifies requirements before and during development process; provides applicable screenshots and mockups
- Provides well understood acceptance criteria in each user story
- Reviews the implementation and if it aligns with acceptance criteria sets user story/bug to Done
- Note: The work that is only available on a local machine cannot be accepted and user story/bug cannot be closed.
- Returns user story/bug to In Progress status if an issue is noted
- Work on tech solutions for new features, present to the team and architects to get approval
- Add missing user stories, bugs and back-end stories on behalf of PO
- Review and estimate user stories; decide on best approach to turn user stories into working software
- Develop, code review and test user stories (locally and on test envs) to make sure the acceptance criteria and DoD are met
- Inform the team about any issues/blockers preventing the team from completing the sprint successfully
- Help to facilitate Scrum Ceremonies if necessary
- Schedules and facilitates Scrum Ceremonies and any ad-hoc meetings
- Makes sure the process is transparent and Scrum Artifacts available and up-to-date
- Performs planning based on team’s empirical data
- Promotes best practices to be applied
- Analyzes team’s metrics to improve processes and efficiency of the team
- Provides updates/reports on current status and any risks/impediments known/expected
- Provide solution governance
- Review spikes and results of team investigation for areas with low level of confidence
- Promotes best development practices to be applied
Put links to Spring tutorials, Spring-boot tutorials
1) How to support of OpenAPI at Spring at the same way as at Vert.x? How to support different languages in scope of OpenAPI?