Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Present?NameOrganizationPresent?NameOrganization
XSharon BeltaineCornell University
Peter MurrayIndex Data

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University

Elizabeth EdwardsUniversity of ChicagoXTod OlsonUniversity of Chicago
XClaudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB Hamburg
Scott PerryUniversity of Chicago
XDoreen HeroldLehigh University
Robert SassQulto
XAnne L. HighsmithTexas A&MXSimona TabacaruTexas A&M

Vince BareauEBSCO
Mark VekslerEBSCO

Harry KaplanianEBSCOXKevin WalkerThe University of Alabama
XIngolf Kusshbz
Charlotte WhittIndex Data

Lina LakhiaSOASX

Michael Winkler

OLE
XJoanne LearyCornell University
Uschi KluteGBV
XMichael PatrickThe University of AlabamaXHolly MistlebauerCornell University
XNassib NassarIndex DataXAngela Zoss

Duke University

XVeit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg                Anna Knyazeva

New attendee


Sara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five CollegesXLisa DeCarolisSmith



Discussion Items


ItemWhoNotes
Assign Notetaker, Take Attendance, Review agendaSharon

Today's notetaker: Tod Olson

Last week's notetaker: Angela Zoss

Goals for 2019All

What are the Reporting SIG's goals for 2019?

(See notes on goals documents)

User Management Reporting Requirements Gap AnalysisAll

We will review the results of a meeting with Reporting SIG, UM SIG, and RA SIG representatives to find features to help distinguish UM reports from RA reports, and to complete a User Management reporting gaps analysis. Please note that additional User Management reports have been added to the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet of reporting requirements.

(See notes from meeting, link is above)

Distinguishing UM from RA reports: if they touch the collection, they belong to RA, if exclusively focused on users, belongs to UM.

(This is the last topic covered)

Reporting FunctionalityAll

Sharon will review reports identified as candidates for reporting functionality with group.

Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet MaintenanceSharon

To make the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet easier to maintain and use, Sharon proposes the following actions. Does the Reporting SIG approve of these? Any other ideas on care and feeding of our reporting inventory?

  • Sharon will archive off a backup copy of the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet once a month
  • new JIRA tickets on NCIP, SIP, and LTI standards
  • there are reports that need additional reporting functionality, and reports that are just reporting functionality alone

Topics for Future Meetings

All

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings


Other Topics?AllAny other topics to discuss today?

Action items

  • Sharon will meet with Ann-Marie Breaux on Import-Export reports and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
  • Sharon to review ARES-related Resource Access reports with real-time data requirements with Darcy Branchini and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
  • All SIG members: Please review the FOLIO In-App versus Data Warehouse Reports document Holly has drafted and add any comments you may have
  • Sharon Beltaine will send Annika the master spreadsheet so she can look through for reports that relate to COUNTER (on import/export tab)
  • Annika SchröerSharon Beltaine, and Nassib Nassar will talk about details
  •