Starting March 18, meeting will take place weekly at 10am EST
|Plans for this working group|
Nassib suggests these focus areas for the working group this week...
• Working through the data specification for the Circulation Item Detail report. It's probably close to being ready, but I think it should be actively vetted by this group. Then it can be used to guide the database/software development.
• Planning an update for the next Reporting SIG meeting to provide an update/demo/discussion on this group's activities so far
Please take a look at the documentation for API data elements from the eUsage app development team.
eUsage UI presentation:
Here is a presentation explaining this design with an example: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1r9KWetrYpQFd79j9uDRZkKEbigGp4mOqkh-a3nXJkq0/edit?usp=sharing
|Assignment for our next meeting||All|
Careful walkthrough of Circ Item Detail report - final check before development of the report data model - important to get this right before development
Review eUsage data element documentation and UI links above, along with related reports the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet list of reporting requirements, then bring your suggestions on our first eUsage report data model to our next meeting
Next meeting of the Report Prototype WG is schedule for Fri March 8, 10-11 am EST
- Michael Patrick will add documentation on connecting to the LDP using Crystal Reports
- Kevin W. Walker will update the Circ Item Detail Report Prototype FOLIO attribute paths
- Sharon Beltaine will update meetings through March 15 with correct Zoom links and will schedule ongoing weekly meetings starting March 18
- Veit Köppen will cover today's meeting with Claudius Herkt-Januschek