|X||Sharon Beltaine||Cornell University||X||Sara Colglazier||Mount Holyoke College/Five Colleges|
|Elizabeth Berney||Duke University||Erin Nettifee||Duke University|
|Joyce Chapman||Duke University||Karen Newbery||Duke University|
|Elizabeth Edwards||University of Chicago||Tod Olson||University of Chicago|
|X||Claudius Herkt-Januschek||SUB Hamburg||X||Scott Perry||University of Chicago|
|Doreen Herold||Lehigh University||Stefan Stadtherr||MPIL Heidelberg|
|X||Anne L. Highsmith||Texas A&M||Simona Tabacaru||Texas A&M|
|Harry Kaplanian||EBSCO||X||Kevin Walker||The University of Alabama|
|X||Ingolf Kuss||hbz||Charlotte Whitt||Index Data|
|X||Joanne Leary||Cornell University||Uschi Klute||GBV|
|X||Michael Patrick||The University of Alabama||Holly Mistlebauer||Cornell University|
|X||Nassib Nassar||Index Data||X||Angela Zoss|
|X||Veit Köppen||University Magdeburg||Lisa DeCarolis||Smith College/Five Colleges|
|X||Linda Miller||Cornell University|
|Assign Notetaker, Assign Attendance Taker, Review agenda||Sharon|
Today's Attendance Taker: Tod Olson
Today's notetaker: Kevin Walker
Last week's notetaker: Scott Perry
|Update and Demos from the LDP Report Working Group (Continued from last week)||Angela, Kevin, Tod, Sharon, Eric, Scott, Michael, Claudius, Veit|
The LDP Report Working Group will give an update on progress and some demos with reporting tools:
Michael demonstrates how Crystal Reports interacts with the LDP (i.e., data warehouse prototype).
Angela demos the phpPgAdmin tool; runs one of the reports posted to the LDP GitHub.
Sharon and Kevin provide an overview of the first report prototype (i.e., circulation detail report). Discussion of the various location elements needed within the report and how they relate to one another (i.e., permanent location, temporary location, and effective location). "Material type" has been added to the latest version of the prototype to provide additional information that is of interest. "Loan type" will be added to the report, per request from the committee.
|Review Report Priorities for FOLIO Gap Analysis||All|
To prepare for the FOLIO Gap Analysis, we will review the institution-level priorities currently set on our reports and make any needed adjustments on the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet as well as in the FOLIO JIRA System.
Sharon discusses the prioritization markup for reports in the Master Spreadsheet (i.e., P1-P5 scale). She also demonstrates how to find and claim reports in the JIRA ticketing system.
Further information is needed regarding the UXPROD-330 JIRA ticket, regarding "analytics and audit data logging for external reporting." Sharon will follow up with the UX group to determine whether or not this report should be incorporated into the Reporting SIG's Master Spreadsheet.
Sharon discusses the Master Spreadsheet with the group. A question arises about the contacts listed for each report within the spreadsheet. These contacts are product owners for the report–they provide feedback and additional information as prototypes for these reports are built.
Topics for Future Meetings
Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings
|Other Topics?||All||Any other topics to discuss today?|
- Sharon Beltaine will meet with Ann-Marie Breaux on Import-Export reports and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
- Sharon Beltaine to review ARES-related Resource Access reports with real-time data requirements with Darcy Branchini and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
- Sharon Beltaine will follow up with the Vince Bareau to determine whether or not UXPROD-330 should be incorporated into the Reporting SIG's Master Spreadsheet and included in Folio Gap Analyses
- Angela Zoss to follow up on updating User Management requirements in the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet and Folio JIRA system (see reqs for details)
- Sharon Beltaine to follow up on updating User Management requirements in the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet and Folio JIRA system (see reqs for details)
- Joanne Leary to follow up on updating User Management requirements in the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet and Folio JIRA system (see reqs for details)