We will use Joyce's webex account for our weekly meetings:
- Classification of personal data sensitive reports
|National Library of Hungary||Ingolf|
The National Library of Hungary - go-live planned for end of 2020 - Will they install the FOLIO Reporting LDP at go-live and if so, will they need to do reports which contain personal data ? → Ingolf asks Miklos Lendvay
|organization vendors data||Ingolf|
Vendors contact data (contact name, contact address, phone, email) are considered publicly available. In so far, GBV does not plan to do reporting on personal data. GBV/VZG will send a list of its top 5 reports to Nassib (or to the Reporting SIG).
Ingolf asks Sven Markgraf if these are really not subject to GDPR compliance.
|Fields to anonymize||This group|
Organization contact data need to be anonymized before they flow into the LDP.
|in-app vs. LDP reports||This group|
Let's look at the question in-app vs. LDP reporting in a new way: The decision should be driven by functional requirements.
Let's go through Flagged FOLIO reports - privacy (or RA Reports to cluster or both ?) again and decide from a functional perspective: Which of the reports which contain sensitive personal data should be made in-app, and which ones are really LDP reports ?
- Ingolf: speak to Miklos this coming week
- Ingolf: remind GBV/VZG to send list of top reports when he sees them in person
- - REP-148Getting issue details... STATUS 147 and 146: critical reports ranked by GBV which contain personal data: Ingolf to clarify this with GBV in Göttingen meeting next week,.
- Ingolf go through https://dev.folio.org/reference/api/#mod-organizations-storage and make a list of fields which contain personal data.