Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Attendance
Update Attendee List
Action Items
Review and update Action Items
Use the Slack Channel ldp-report-wg Slack ChannelSharon

Please remember to use the ldp-report-wg slack channel for questions and answers for group communication efficiency.

We are all learning together!  : ) 

Review Loans FOLIO Attributes JIRA TicketCheryl, Marc, Emma

Review and completion of UXPROD-2133 JIRA Ticket "Change the way loan actions are recorded -- for reporting purposes" on Folio attributes for Loan Actions, renewal dates, etc. with Marc Johnson and Emma Boettcher for report prototypes and queries.


NOTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETING-----------------


Questions:

-can get to renewal date via audit log in loan circulation storage

-Cheryl went into the database to look at this audit log (Aquadata Studio)

-loan id has a loan action showing renewals

-diku mod circulation storage audit loan

-JSON has loanid and the loan action, eg renewal, check in, check out, etc.

-look under Loan History and Loan History 

-loan status is open or closed


Notes from Marc Johnson:

-loan action is fed into the audit log; this can be used to infer renewal

-Marc would like to see an Action table so that you could see status on an item 

-item status history and circulation log could be used to develop this functionality differently

-service point may/may not be captured in loan history

-service point is captured in the circulation module


Renewal Dates

-We have reports that need renewal dates and we cannot find Folio attributes for this

-need renewals for items checked out at a particular service point

-Will Renewal Dates get tracked in the Loan App somehow?

-Renewals are not in loans, so are we supposed to query loan history, and if so - what is the logic for this?

-Is there a loan action type that gets changed?


Next Steps

-Cheryl to draft reporting requirements for JIRA

-Marc and Emma to join next week to review JIRA ticket

-create JIRA tickets to capture reporting needs for Loan History, Renewals, etc

-need to add service point

-review UXPROD 1703

-link reports needed

-could be refinement to work already planned

-could be requirements for the circulation log


FOLIO Endpoint Documentation Review Angela

Angela to walk through sometime of navigating/understanding FOLIO endpoint documentation for people creating prototypes/specifications in RPWG

Angela Zoss asks if any institutions could provide some item level data for LDP testing

Christie Thomas  would like custom code for the LDP to target specific information about items, such as identifiers such as OCLC numbers

Angela Zoss might be able to look at "with" queries to help with this


RPWG Project ListAll

Review and update status of projects on RPWG Project List

RPWG Project List


For our next meeting...

Future Topics:



Action items

  •  Angela to work with small group to look at Resource Access clusters
  •  Sharon to work with small group to look at Resource Management clusters
  •  Vandana to work with small group to look at Metadata Management clusters