Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Present?

Name

Organization

Present?

Name

Organization

XSharon BeltaineCornell University
Sara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five Colleges

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University

Jean PajerekCornell UniversityXTod OlsonUniversity of Chicago
XClaudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB HamburgXScott PerryUniversity of Chicago

X

Doreen HeroldLehigh University
Stefan StadtherrMPIL Heidelberg

Anne L. HighsmithTexas A&M
Simona TabacaruTexas A&M

Harry KaplanianEBSCOXKevin WalkerThe University of Alabama
XIngolf Kusshbz
Charlotte WhittIndex Data

Lina LakhiaSOAS

Andi Bihler

Munich Technical University Library

Joanne LearyCornell University
Uschi KluteGBV

Michael PatrickThe University of AlabamaXVandana ShahCornell University
XNassib NassarIndex DataXAngela Zoss

Duke University

XVeit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg
Lisa DeCarolisSmith College/Five Colleges
XLinda MillerCornell UniversityXElena O'Malley

Emerson

XMatt HarringtonDuke University     Holly MistlebauerCornell University
XJean PajerekCornell UniversityXNancy BolducCornell University
XMargaret Briand Wolfe
XEric PenningtonTexas A&M


Discussion Items

Item

Who

Notes

AttendanceSharon

Today's Attendance Taker: Linda Miller

Today's notetaker:  Ingolf Kuss

Last week's notetaker: Vandana Shah

Updates from Various Reporting Related Groups and EffortsVarious

The Reporting SIG is using small work groups to address priorities and complete our work. Each week, we will provide updates to the Reporting SIG from these various reporting-related groups and efforts:

  • Community and coordination:
    • Finalized WolfCon submissions; new strategy for 9 AM meeting
  • LDP Report Working Group
    • heavy development of prototypes in beginning of December, SQL development
    • ACRL / ARL reports
  • LDP Data Privacy Working Group
    • Ingolf is looking for personal data in the ERM reports.
  • LDP SysOps Working Group
  • Software development
    • Test data for loans
    • Getting data into the LDP (Nassib). Nassib implemented a workaround for LDP loader code to retrieve and extract from the FOLIO database, bypassing the API, to be able to load heavy amounts of data into the LDP
    • Chicago (Dale) wants to release inventory data to the project for testing


Revised Meeting StructureSharon, Angela

Starting this week, we will combine the Reporting SIG and Report Prototype Working Group meetings. The combined meetings will take place Mondays from 9-10am ET, using the standard Reporting SIG Zoom link of https://zoom.us/j/757679956

  • the new structure will reduce meeting time to one hour, and will help focus our efforts on our main work at this time, which is building report prototypes and queries
  • Angela Zoss will meet with prototype and query developers in small groups to help move the work forward
  • the Report Prototype Working Group time slot of 10-11am ET and Zoom URL will be available for prototype and query developers to use as meeting time, if they wish


Who is going to WolfCon in January 2020?All

We'd like to get a sense of how many Reporting SIG members plan to attend our upcoming conference. Please add your name to the second worksheet labeled "Attendees" if you plan to attend the WolfCon January 2020 conference.

So far, 4 members plan to attend. Chicago (and others) are still in the process of deciding who will go. It will depend on the draft agenda.


Reporting Prototypes and QueriesAll

Let's review our Report Prototype and Query Development Project List

Meeting Notes: See notes in the list (column "status").


Additional Topics?All 
Topics for Future MeetingsAll

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings 


Action items

  •  Community and Coordination group to discuss how to maintain GDPR compliance for REP 147 and REP 148
  •  Vandana Shahto follow up on notes for changes to JIRA tickets for MM Reports and Report Clusters