Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Present?

Name

Organization

Present?

Name

Organization

XSharon BeltaineCornell University
Sara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five Colleges

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University
XJean PajerekCornell UniversityXTod OlsonUniversity of Chicago
XClaudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB Hamburg
Scott PerryUniversity of Chicago


Doreen HeroldLehigh University
Stefan StadtherrMPIL Heidelberg
XSarah ParkDuke UniversityXSimona TabacaruTexas A&M
XClint BellangerAuburn UniversityXKevin WalkerThe University of Alabama
XIngolf Kusshbz
Christie ThomasUniversity of Chicago
XJoshua LambertMissouri State

Andi Bihler

Munich Technical University Library

Joanne LearyCornell University
Cheryl MalmborgUniversity of Chicago
XMichael PatrickThe University of AlabamaXVandana ShahCornell University
XNassib NassarIndex Data
Angela Zoss

Duke University

XVeit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg
Lisa DeCarolisSmith College/Five Colleges
XLinda MillerCornell UniversityXElena O'Malley

Emerson


Matt HarringtonDuke University     XHolly MistlebauerCornell University

Cathy TuohyEmmanuel College (FLO)XNancy BolducCornell University

Shirley MoentnishMissouri StateXEric PenningtonTexas A&M

Stefan DombekLeipzig UniversityXAxel DoerrerUniversity Mainz

Natalya PikulikCornell University
Owen StephensK-Int
XEliana LimaFenway Library Organization
Marcia BorensztajnEBSCO

Harry KaplanianEBSCO



Discussion Items

Item

Who

Notes

Attendance & NotesSharon

Attendance & Notes

  • Today's attendance-taker: Linda Miller
  • Today's note-takers:  Team Leads for project updates
Updates from Various Reporting Related Groups and EffortsCommunity & Coordination, Reporting Subgroup Leads

Project updates

The Reporting SIG is using small working groups to address priorities and complete our work.  Each week, we will provide updates to the Reporting SIG from these various reporting-related groups and efforts. Please include updates on specific JIRA issues for prototype or query development workflow. Do we need to create any additional JIRA tickets?

Community & Coordination: 

  • working on reporting survey

News from the LDP Project:

  • Support for course reserves and email data has been merged to the "master" branch in GitHub.
  • Contact Nassib Nassar if you or someone at your institution would be interested in pursuing joint grant proposals, e.g. to integrate external, non-FOLIO data sources and build new queries or analytics for these data sets.

FOLIO Reporting development:

Reporting Data Privacy Working Group:

  • met with Data Privacy Officer, who had additional suggestions for GDPR compliance
  • to be reviewed and discussed in Data Privacy group

RA/UM Working Group

  • no updates


MM Working Group

  • finishing HathiTrust query, being tested on local LDP environments
  • need to work on filters


RM Working Group

ERM Working Group


External Statistics Working Group


Reminder: July 15 Reporting FOLIO ForumSharon

Upcoming Reporting FOLIO Forum Presentation

  • Save the date, mark your calendars!
  • The upcoming Reporting FOLIO Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, July 15 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm ET
  • Title = FOLIO Reporting Update on Community-Developed Reports
  • presentation will be approximately one hour long, leaving a half hour for questions
Using JIRA Filters to Organize your ReportsHolly

Holly Mistlebauer, JIRA Ninja, will go over creating filters in JIRA:

  • creating a filter for reports from your institution
  • share your filters with others
  • other JIRA questions?
Active borrowers count increment Ingolf, Holly

Moving UM Reports from LDP to in-app:

There is a request for the UM SIG to turn REP-260 and REP-259 into a feature of the User Management application so that data generated from this feature can be accessed live in the application so that it can meet GDPR compliance. 


Original REP issues

  • REP-260 - UM needs report of active borrowers (variable date range)
  • REP-259 - UM needs report of registered users


Active Borrowers Count Increment

  • developer Julian Ladisch has created REP-262 - UM needs report of active borrowers in calendar year
  • “active borrowers count increment"
  • note from Sharon: this should be a UXPROD-XXXX issue if it becomes a UM app feature


Reminder: upcoming FOLIO Forum Walk Through meeting for Presenters at 10 am ETSharon

Presenters for the upcoming Reporting FOLIO Forum will be meeting at 10 am to do a walk through for our presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/601231377

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,601231377# US (New York)

+16699006833,,601231377# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 601 231 377

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adpH5ITcgX


Topics for Future MeetingsAll

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings 


Action items