Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Present?

Name

Organization

Present?

Name

Organization

XSharon BeltaineCornell UniversityXSara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five Colleges

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University
XJean PajerekCornell UniversityXTod OlsonUniversity of Chicago

Claudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB HamburgXScott PerryUniversity of Chicago


Doreen HeroldLehigh University
Stefan StadtherrMPIL Heidelberg
XSarah ParkDuke UniversityXSimona TabacaruTexas A&M

Clint BellangerAuburn UniversityXKevin WalkerThe University of Alabama
XIngolf Kusshbz
Christie ThomasUniversity of Chicago
XJoshua LambertMissouri State

Andi Bihler

Munich Technical University Library

Joanne LearyCornell University
Cheryl MalmborgUniversity of Chicago

Michael PatrickThe University of AlabamaXVandana ShahCornell University
XNassib NassarIndex DataXAngela Zoss

Duke University


Veit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg
Lisa DeCarolisSmith College/Five Colleges

Linda MillerCornell UniversityXElena O'Malley

Emerson


Matt HarringtonDuke University     Holly MistlebauerCornell University

Cathy TuohyEmmanuel College (FLO)XNancy BolducCornell University

Shirley MoentnishMissouri StateXEric PenningtonTexas A&M
XStefan DombekLeipzig UniversityXAxel DoerrerUniversity Mainz
XNatalya PikulikCornell University
Owen StephensK-Int
XEliana LimaFenway Library Organization
Marcia BorensztajnEBSCO

Harry KaplanianEBSCO
Molly DriscollEBSCO
XAmelia SuttonU. Massachusetts
Heather LoehrHanover College

Mary MorganGrand Valley State UniversityXJennifer EustisU. Massachusetts Amherst / Five College

Aaron NeslinFive Colleges



Discussion Items

Item

Who

Notes

Attendance & NotesSharon

Attendance & Notes

  • Today's attendance-taker: Eric Pennington
  • Today's note-takers:  Team Leads for project updates
FOLIO Product Council Vision and Strategy and Governance ProposalsAll

A subgroup of the Reporting SIG met last week to review and provide feedback on the Folio Product Council's “FOLIO Product Council Vision and Strategy" and the "FOLIO Proposed Governance Model." The feedback was submitted on Friday, November 20. One of the insights gained from this process was the idea that it would be good for all SIGs to formulate their own vision and strategy plans, so the Reporting SIG will start work on such a plan in a future Reporting SIG meeting. 

For your reference, here are the Product Council's “FOLIO Product Council Vision and Strategy" proposal links:

and here the the Product Council's "FOLIO Governance Model" proposal links:


FOLIO Reporting Vision, Objectives, and InitiativesNassib

As mentioned above, comments on the FOLIO vision, objectives, and initiatives document were drafted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qsjxm9xn8cwdWR-jkWZ8UUjn2nUh-1MJRcrLqPA8zCo/edit?usp=sharing

They have been added to the FOLIO document as comments.  However, these notes also serve as a realistic set of initiatives that we can continue to refine and revise toward an "objectives and initiatives" document for the FOLIO reporting community.  Please consider adding your thoughts as comments to this document, for further discussion in the Reporting SIG and the Reporting Development groups.

Updates from Various Reporting Related Groups and EffortsCommunity & Coordination, Reporting Subgroup Leads

Project updates

The Reporting SIG is using small working groups to address priorities and complete our work.  Each week, we will provide updates to the Reporting SIG from these various reporting-related groups and efforts. Reporting Development Team leads are encouraged to enter a summary of their work group activities below.


Community & Coordination: 

  • Kevin Walker will provide a summary of results from the Reporting survey at the Reporting SIG meeting on Monday, November 30
  • worked on organizing JIRA issues for queries for External Statistics reports (e.g., ACRL)

FOLIO Reporting development

RA/UM Working Group

MM Working Group

ERM Working Group

  • derived tables are not need in ERM because of no usage of JSON data. Four denormalizing "derived tables" have been developed but are on hold until ERM data will be automatically pulled into ldp (on version 1.2)
  • Cornell volunteered to provide ERM data that points to ressorces in eHoldings. This will help to develop an prototyp to have temporary eHoldings data while processing ERM based reports.

RM Working Group

External Statistics Working Group


Topics for Future MeetingsAll

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings