Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create meeting note

Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • MARC Fields Subgroup meeting today, 11/13/17, group to focus on Local MARC fields and how to capture all MARC field requirements
2017-11-13 Reporting SIG notes
  • A MARC working group, consisting of Sharon Beltaine, Joanne Leary, and Ingolf Kuss, will review and revise the existing list of MARC fields for reporting.
2017-10-23 - Reporting SIG Notes
  • Agenda item for next meeting: a report on the outcome of the meeting among Sharon, Ingolf, and Katalin.
2017-10-23 - Reporting SIG Notes
Ingolf Kuss2017-09-18 - Reporting SIG Notes
  • Ingolf will create a raw sketch of a future Reporting Database : database tables, what data should they contain, how can the data be arranged ? (...but we need all data...)
2017-09-18 - Reporting SIG Notes
  • Ingolf Kuss: contact Charlotte for contact to developers or arise that point in the PC
Ingolf Kuss2017-09-18 - Reporting SIG Notes
  • George will create a first serve for a Master List of Reports, to be discussed in the group
2017-09-18 - Reporting SIG Notes
2017-08-14 - Reporting SIG Notes
  • Bring discussion about rights and permissions to create and modify reports into the User Management SIG Ingolf Kuss
Ingolf Kuss2017-07-17 - Reporting SIG Notes
  • Completion of adding usecases to the spreadsheet (internal sprint) 
2017-05-15 - Reporting SIG Notes

All meeting notes

  • No labels