Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Notes

-focus on P1 reports first

-have Reporting SIG find high priority reports

-bring in expenditures on ALL collections related reports


Working Group Areas by Person

-



PriorityTitleFunctional AreaShort DescriptionReporting SIG Master Spreadsheet IDWho will lead developmentStatusReview Date
1Circ Item DetailResource AccessCollections use - physical (internal): Charges and Renewals by collection type (regular, reserve, laptops, other equipment) patron group and Library. 

ID401

REP-103 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Kevin Walker

-query done

-report in development hands

-Angela will test this query


2Services UsageResource AccessServices usage (service point transactions by service point, time, day, date and transaction type); See David Bottorff at Chicago for more infoID405Angela Zoss

-query done

-report in development hands

-Angela will test this query



eUsage

ID 417 to 422 (419 and 421 have one P1); Other entries concerning eUsage are 005 (1 P1), 007 (1 P1), 008, 466, 495 and 726Sharon Beltaine, Claudius

-part RM Cluster analysis (Sharon)

-Scott Perry and Sharon meeting on RM Clusters



Expenditures - IMPORTANT, but data not available yetResource ManagementOne model to cover several reports on expendituresID274, 261, 259 and other

Sharon and Scott?

-Sharon will ask Dennis Bridges to attend Reporting SIG meeting

-part RM Cluster analysis (Sharon)

-Scott Perry and Sharon meeting on RM Clusters


3

Shelf List Location

-count number of items by location

-show call number, title, author

-filter by LC Class


Collections ManagementID322 - REP189
Eric Pennington (prototype), Eric and Christie Thomas (query)

-Eric and Christie connected to LDP

-Christie to work with Vandana to get query standards primer




ACRL Report, includes IPEDs


Kevin Walker

-prototype done

-query in development (Kevin)

-Michael Patrick working on query


5

External Statistics

without Expenditures

-include Digital Stocks, Journals, and Newspapers



ID243-ID261

 Sharon Beltaine

-Sharon, Scott, Linda, Ingolf, Veit, and Heather to define proposal; meeting scheduled for 5/14/19

-Ingolf: electronic more important (P1)

-part RM Cluster analysis (Sharon)



External Statistics

with Expenditures

-include Digital Stocks, Journals, and Newspapers



ID243-ID261Kevin Walker, Sharon Beltaine-part RM Cluster analysis (Sharon)

Loan Counts by Physical Format including renewals

-material type parameter

-an audio book with 5 CDs is counted as one loan

-institution determines what formats to include

-flexible on showing formats

Resource Access
ID406 and ID407Kevin Walker

-prototype done (Kevin)

-Vandana to work on query development






RA-Collections Use Cluster

UXPROD-1915 - Getting issue details... STATUS


  • Cheryl Malmborg to create prototype
  • make sure related reports in the cluster are covered by the query
  • UXPROD-1915 is cluster
  • need renewal date attribute developed
  • Cheryl to update prototype to include loan type attribute
  • Cheryl to break up cluster to create additional clusters as needed working with Angela
  • Cannot find Loan History attribute for loan actions
  • Sharon to ask Marc and Emma to join next RPWG meeting
Cheryl Malmborg

RA-Missing Items Cluster

UXPROD-2027 - Getting issue details... STATUS


  • review UXPROD-190 to make sure all data elements are included
  • Vandana has more work to do on analysis for items in transit on missing items cluster prototype and query
Vandana Shah

RA-Requests-Cluster



Sharon working on prototypeSharon Beltaine

RA-Fine/Fees Cluster



-Cheryl working on prototype

-waiting on some Fine/Fees app development

Cheryl Malmborg

RA- Delivery Services Cluster

UXPROD-2021 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Sharon working on prototype

MM - Metadata Management Cluster



-Vandana, Tod, and Christie to prioritize MM cluster reports




  • No labels