We'll have a 1/2 hour meeting today, just a check in to see how people's migrations are going, and to exchange ideas.
- Recent demo by Anne L. Highsmith and Heather Thoele loading ongoing orders from Voyager to FOLIO. Useful session and slide deck.
- One problem was the date of the orders was changed by the business logic during the data load. This will be addressed.
- Recent discussion on slack about which end-points should be used. Should we ever use storage endpoints?
- Not always easy to tell. Sometimes yes...sometimes no. Can vary by Module...has evolved.
- Is this inconsistency an issue? Patty is going to email the TC and get this on their radar.
- Chicago planning to use storage module for source record storage
- In a recent snapshot release the ability to configure default mappings was released.
- This will be discussed at the next data import meeting (Wed. 1:00 Eastern)
- Question for the group - how are we dealing with snapshot releases at this stage when there are important fixes?
- Chicago- they put up snapshot releases in addition to the quarterly releases
- Lots of progress being made currently on funds/finance/money. Lots of Acq. dev work going on (and other modules).
- Last week, the latest version of RAML module builder broke some modules - code related to users. That change has been rolled back and working properly in current snapshot. (this was not broken in the Daisy release)
- The "every two week" meeting schedule for this group has been working...so we'll plan to meet in two weeks.