Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Attendees:

  • Tod
  • Mike Gorrell
  • Jakub 
  • Vince
  • Zak
  • Mike Gunning
  • Peter


Discussed action items from June 14 meeting.

Spent time on both Platform and RFC recommendations

Agreed to review these out of band and comment/etc. prior to next meeting.

Also requested Doodle poll to adjust time for next week.