|Group Name||Goal(s)||Date Started|
Target End Date
|Expected Effort||Owner||Members||Meeting Time / Location||Wiki|
|Distributed vs Centralized Configuration||TBD||TBD|
|Communicating Breaking Changes|
- Defining the mechanisms for communicating breaking changes when they occur.
- Educating/communicating to developers what constitutes a breaking change (beyond sharing the DR)
- Meet with representatives from dev teams to review what a breaking change is, and what to do when they happen. (or video, etc.)
- We still need somebody who would take the helm this group. Ankita Sen volunteers to organize it.
- Contact Ankita if you want to participate.
|Translation/Multilingual Support Subgroup|
- Engage with the community on existing solutions
- Define functional and non-functional requirements for multi-lingual translation
- Shepherd one or more RFC
- Backend/Reference data translations (not only in the UI)
- An Outcome of WolfCon. A group still needs to be formed.
- A proper conversation needs to be set up. We will address this offline in Slack.
- Not just a TC conversation. Also, CC & PC.
|Need a volunteer|
|TCR Process Improvements|
Another iteration of TCR process improvements
- Consider the items listed in recent TCRs under "TCR Process Improvements".
- Consider other feedback provided by recent TCR submitters.
- Consider process issues raised at TC meetings (hopefully in the minutes) during our recent TCR discussions. This would include "meta-process" issues such as communication around the TCR process, timing issues, interaction with the RFC process, etc.
- Scope includes the deeper issues raised during recent TCRs about the effectiveness of the current process, criteria for failure, etc.
|TBD||1 hour meeting every week; 1 hours/week outside meeting||Wiki|