We were officially formed 18 July, 2018.
The role of the UI Testing Team is to:
- Set general technical direction in anything that can affect quality of FOLIO UI applications.
- Select tools to be used for UI unit and integration testing.
- Develop UI Testing Guide
- Advise teams on the best UI testing practices
- Suggest DevOps and CI improvements to increase developer's efficiency.
- Anton Emelianov - EBSCO
- John Coburn - EBSCO
- Matt Jones - EBSCO
- Magda Zacharska - EBSCO
- Zak_Burke - OLE and Cornell University
- John Malconian - Index Data
- Mike Taylor - Index Data
- Charles Ledvina - Index Data
- Charles Lowell - Frontside
- Jeffrey Cherewaty - Frontside
- Oleksii Popov - EPAM
Additional Members of #uitestingteam Slack channel:
The UI Testing Team will provide technical guidance for implementation of UI tests to the development community. It will also contribute to all the facets of the DevOps process to enable UI testing. The end goal of this team is to develop common approach in delivering well tested, reliable and bug free UI applications contributed to FOLIO solution.
See FOLIO Communication Spaces for more details about the project's communication channels.
Meetings are held every Tuesday (excluding the day when it conflicts with the Sprint Demo meeting) at 11 AM Eastern U.S. time (following daylight saving time rules for that timezone; see this time in your timezone).
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/538558180
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,538558180# or +16699006833,,538558180#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 538 558 180
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/efIPzDDJR
For more information about the UI Testing Team contact the convener, Anton Emelianov.
- No labels