- Magda Zacharska
- John Malconian
- Matt Jones
- Jeffrey Cherewaty
- Wil Wilsman
- Eric Valuk
- Demo of work needed to improve BigTest bootstrapping process.
- Demo of generating code coverage for ui-users by Nightmare tests
Helpful information to review prior to meeting:
|30 min||Demo of BigTest bootstrapping changes||Wil and Jeffrey|
1) Wil and Jeffrey moved a lot of BigTest bootstrap code to stripes-core. It will make configuration of UI module much easier. https://github.com/folio-org/stripes-core/pull/430
2) Smart components are is not a typical UI module. Wil explains his approach here: https://github.com/folio-org/stripes-smart-components/pull/297
|15 min||Demo of generating Nightmare code coverage report||Eric Valuk|
Eric demonstrated Nightmare tests that can generate code coverage report identical to BigTest because they both are using the same tool: https://istanbul.js.org/
As of right now, the is outstanding issue that coverage report is not being generated if tests are run against a platform.
|30 min||Free discussion|
- Jeffrey Cherewaty - Implement bootstrapping of ui-inventory by hand so that we can start creating BigTest code coverage sooner.
- Jeffrey Cherewaty to check with John Malconian how to configure files to be included into coverage report for eHoldings.
- John Malconian to enable test execution and SonarCube for ui-checkin, ui-myprofile, ui-eholdings.
- Eric Valuk to work with Matt Jones to resolve problem generating coverage report for a platform.