Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/488543197

Attendees

Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 minutesWelcomeChrisAssign note taker: Michelle
 'Deceased' user flag The group agreed a tag or custom field should meet this requirement. Chris will take this suggestion back to the requester. If they do not agree he'll invite them to a future UM SIG meeting for further discussion.

Department field
The group agreed a tag or custom field should meet this requirement. Chris will take this suggestion back to the requester. If they do not agree he'll invite them to a future UM SIG meeting for further discussion.

Historical Data Questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nhoVJ9VvGvrf2zzw6RzupOwNx_-t4RXVrw81BIKY2oM/edit

Feedback requested by Sept 14. Chris will check with Sharon...how would she like our answers submitted? Document per institution or all included in a single document. He'll let us know.


Review permission assignment UIKhalilah demo'd the proposed screens for permission assignment. One use case surfaced in which this workflow would not be ideal – the need to provision 60 new student workers and assign them permissions. Possibility of bulk updates?

User branch/location - UXPROD-4

We very briefly discussion UXPROD-4 (the need to set the allowed service points for a FOLIO operator). This could be a JIRA this group discusses in more detail during a future meeting. MS shared a screen shot of the OLE equivalent with Khalilah via email.

Action items

  •