Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Goals

  • Topics for possible face-to-face discussions in WOLFCon.

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5minPick note takerMauraMaura volunteered as note-taker for this meeting.
25min Face-to-face discussion of UM topicsPatty W.

Proposed UM discussion topics at WOLFCon:

  • Loading/connecting to user data through campus IdM.  Nancy will talk to Jason Root.
  • Users 101: Patron groups, Patron statistics, Patron management, Reporting, Deleting users.  RA-SIG would be interested in a joint meeting
  • Permissions and permission sets (Patty will talk to Cate B.): 
    • permission cleanup - does the permission do what it says it does?
    • granularity of permissions.
    • possibly establish naming conventions for permissions
    • better documenation
    • Goal: Create a set of realistic permissions for a fictitious library

Action items

  •  

1 Comment

  1. I followed up with Andrea Loigman about a joint meeting; she definitely thinks it would be useful, so it's on the RA list.

    I think we should also put it in as our submission, and then hopefully we can make it happen. 

    This is how I described it on their list:

    • UM and RA joint meeting on using the Users App
      • Things like in-app reports, searching, using the app, user mgmt processes.
      • RA SMEs, UM SMEs, POs (Patty, Khalilah, others?)
      • 90 min or 2 hours
      • Open to all

    Patty Wanninger Maura Byrne