|15 min||Switch to a bi-weekly meeting schedule||Maura|
- General approval for two meetings a month rather than four.
- Asynchronous communication should be done in the Slack channel.
- Meetings during off-weeks might happen if something urgent or time-sensitive needs to be addressed.
- Some people in time zones where this meeting is scheduled at an inconvenient time would like to attend - Patty and Maura will look into an afternoon meeting, where the time will be more convenient for these people.
- We will meet on the first and third Wednesdays of the month.
- We will use the user-management Slack channel for asynchronous communication.
- We will look for a time where we can meet with people in time zones where this meeting time is inconvenient.