Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meetings are held on Wednesday at 15:00 WE(S)T (16:00 CE(S)T, 10:00 AM Eastern, 9:00 AM Central) beginning January 4, 2017.

Please join us via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/488543197

Meeting ID number: 835 950 948

Create meeting notes

 Incomplete tasks from meetings

 

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Patty Wanninger will put Annalisa and Zeno in touch with EBSCO hosting and development team.
Patty Wanninger2019-11-06 User Management Meeting Notes
Patty Wanninger2019-11-06 User Management Meeting Notes
  • Patty Wanninger will reach out to Emma about user statistical categories that need to stay with anonymized loans
Patty Wanninger2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
  • Patty Wanninger will report a bug for the fields cutting off values on the user edit screen because the boxes are small.  At a glance, we cannot see the entire value on many of the input boxes.
Patty Wanninger2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
Patty Wanninger2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
  • Patty Wanninger will look into the item loan history.  We don't see it in the UX currently.
Patty Wanninger2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
  • Patty will file a feature to work on password rules. It's difficult to find out which character combinations are allowed → It's not userfriendly. Proposal: make the password strength configurable
2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
  • (Too strict) Password Rules  MODLOGIN-38 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • Patty will talk to Khalilah
    • Can group decide on changes we would like to see?
    • Was password strength covered by the Security Audit - were there requirements there that they were trying to meet?
    • We need password strength checking through the New User process - right now, the new user creation allows any password, and the rules kick in with password change.
      • But, if you create a new user with an empty password, you can then send them a link to create a password and that does follow the rules
    • Do we know where the feature is for tenant level control / customization?
2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
  • UXPROD-242 - Getting issue details... STATUS Patty will ask the CAP plan group for feedback. Erin will work with Patty to write a user story for a "thin thread" v.1 of this - a flag or checkbox on record, that if checked, would cause a record to not be updated.
2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes
  • Patty will ask Khalilah just to confirm what's being planned for Custom Fields
2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes

 

All meeting notes

 


  • No labels